[Carfreeliving] TLC t-shirt ideas
dave at livablecity.org
Fri Aug 26 15:10:30 MDT 2005
We're about to launch a membership program here at TLC --
announcement coming some time in September. One of the tried-and-true
benefits of membership is of course the t-shirt. We have a great
logo, the question is the slogan. We need your help with ideas!
While we still have some work to do on messaging, our projected niche
in the movement is in support of car-free living. Below is a list
from an earlier brainstorm to get you started. Share your idea with
the whole list!
- Legalize Jaywalking.
- Keep Your Cars Off My Body.
- Streets are for People.
- Streets Belong to Everybody.
- Demand your Right to the City.
- Cars Kill. Does Yours?
- Kill Your Car (Before It Kills You).
- Jesus [Buddha/Mohammed] was a Pedestrian.
- Free Parking is Not a Right.
- My Bike Can Beat Up Your Car.
- I Bike [Walk/Take Transit] and I Vote.
- I Am Traffic (Calming).
- Your Car Smells Funny.
- We're Here, We're Car-Free, Get Used to It.
- These Boots Were Made for Walking
- Parking Cars is for Suckers (from Repo Man)]
- I lost 3,500 pounds. Ask me how.
More information about the Carfreeliving