[Carfreeliving] TLC t-shirt ideas
Cheryl.Brinkman at McKesson.com
Fri Aug 26 17:24:19 MDT 2005
-Car free and happy
-I'm on a Car free diet
-A human gets 20 miles per gallon of beer.
-Car free and loving it
From: Dave Snyder [mailto:dave at livablecity.org]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 2:11 PM
To: Carfreeliving at livablecity.org
Subject: [Carfreeliving] TLC t-shirt ideas
We're about to launch a membership program here at TLC --
announcement coming some time in September. One of the tried-and-true
benefits of membership is of course the t-shirt. We have a great
logo, the question is the slogan. We need your help with ideas!
While we still have some work to do on messaging, our projected niche
in the movement is in support of car-free living. Below is a list
from an earlier brainstorm to get you started. Share your idea with
the whole list!
- Legalize Jaywalking.
- Keep Your Cars Off My Body.
- Streets are for People.
- Streets Belong to Everybody.
- Demand your Right to the City.
- Cars Kill. Does Yours?
- Kill Your Car (Before It Kills You).
- Jesus [Buddha/Mohammed] was a Pedestrian.
- Free Parking is Not a Right.
- My Bike Can Beat Up Your Car.
- I Bike [Walk/Take Transit] and I Vote.
- I Am Traffic (Calming).
- Your Car Smells Funny.
- We're Here, We're Car-Free, Get Used to It.
- These Boots Were Made for Walking
- Parking Cars is for Suckers (from Repo Man)]
- I lost 3,500 pounds. Ask me how.
Carfreeliving at livablecity.org mailing list
to facilitate and promote car-free living in SF
mailto:Carfreeliving-request at livablecity.org?subject=unsubscribe
or, for all options, go to:
More information about the Carfreeliving